Dalyce has devoted the entirety of her professional accounting career to serving at HRC. She currently works as the Client Accounting and Advisory Services (CAAS) Manager. A versatile professional, she has served in the firm’s Assurance, Tax, and Client Accounting and Advisory Services departments. The ability to work in so many areas of HRC’s practice speaks to Dalyce’s flexibility as a CPA. Her colleagues describe her as fun, helpful, and thoughtful.
Dalyce works with both nonprofits and small businesses and loves assisting clients with finding solutions to streamline their “back-office” processes, helping them gain real insights into their organizations, and plan for the future.
When asked to describe the keys to her professional success, she credited “hard work, a little luck, and people willing to guide you along the way.”
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Dalyce loves the city because you can always find whatever you want to do at nearly any hour…tacos at midnight? It can happen!
Outside of the office loves to travel, preferably to a beach or boat, and scuba dive with her husband.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Master of Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Professional Associations and Credentials
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Nevada
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- AICPA Not-For-Profit I & II Certifications
- QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
- Strategy and Competitive Analysis Certifications
- AICPA Client Accounting Advisory Services Certifications