Dalyce has devoted the entirety of her professional accounting career to serving at HRC. She currently works as the Client Account and Advisory Services (CAAS) Manager. A versatile professional, she serves in the firm’s Audit, Tax, and Client Accounting Services Departments. Dalyce works with both nonprofits and service-based small businesses. Additionally, she performs QuickBooks integration and setup, as well as training on how to use the software.
The ability to work in so many areas of HRC’s practice speaks to Dalyce’s flexibility as a CPA. Her colleagues describe her as fun, helpful, and thoughtful. When asked to describe the keys to her professional success, she credited “hard work, a little luck, and people willing to guide you along the way.” A source of Dalyce’s strong work ethic are the lessons that she learns from the non-fiction audiobooks that she enjoys listening to in her spare time—her favorite genres are business and personal growth.
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Dalyce loves the city because you can always find whatever you want to do at nearly any hour. Outside of the office, she enjoys scuba diving, singing karaoke, travelling, and painting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Nevada
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- AICPA Not-For-Profit I & II Certifications
- QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
- Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Client Accounting Advisory Services Certificate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (2015)