Jackie started her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers, an international Big 4 accounting firm. She joined HRC in 2010, working hard to rise through the ranks—she started as a staff member and now serves as a principal in the firm’s Attest Department. In this capacity, she specializes in performing non-profit attest and compliance work, including Single Audits, FQHC, the New Market Tax Credit, and more.
A resourceful and diligent professional, Jackie’s clients and coworkers alike know that they can turn to her for forward-thinking and reliable solutions. Her goal is to be a resource to her clients all year round, not just during the traditional busy times. Jackie was inspired to pursue a career in accounting by Dr. Charles “Tommy” Moores, an accounting professor under whom Jackie studied at the University of Nevada. She credits her success in the field to her perseverance.
Raised in Southern Florida and West Virginia, Jackie currently lives in Las Vegas with her husband—who is also a CPA—and their five children. The family also shares their home with two dogs, three cats, and three horses! Jackie enjoys living in Las Vegas because of the constant change and innovation that the city has to offer. In her free time, she most enjoys hiking, trying new wines, riding horses, and cooking—her favorite foods are mozzarella marinara and spaghetti bolognese.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
Professional Associations and Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Nevada
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Joint Trial Board – Board Member
- AICPA Intermediate and Advanced Single Audit Certifications
- AICPA Not-For-Profit I & II Certifications
- Nevada Society of CPAs (NVCPA)
- Sayles Advancement in Education Foundation – Board Member
- The Partner Institute Class of 2020
- Leadership Henderson Class of 2015