"We give meaning to the numbers."
At HRC, we know that tax returns and financial statements can be intimidating at best and scary at worst. Let us help take those burdens off your shoulders and provide meaningful and thoughtful dialogue about all your accounting needs. From nonprofit audits and informational returns to corporate and personal filings, we can help you make sense of your numbers.
Jessica Sayles, CPA
We believe in setting goals with our clients to achieve annual growth, new opportunities, strategic direction, and to always be forward thinking in our approach to business.
Katie Hampton, CPA
- CARING: We are committed to being genuine and reliable to our clients and each other.
- COLLABORATION: Working with our clients and each other to achieve more than we could alone.
- INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing at all times whether or not someone is watching.
- QUALITY: We believe in providing the best version of our services and products at all times.
Lynn Myers, CPA
We are a full service CPA firm specializing in the following:
- Nonprofit audit, tax, and consulting services
- Small business client accounting services (CAS)
- Individual, corporate, and flow-through entity tax returns and filings
- Employee benefit plan audits (e.g. 401k and 403b)
Please see "Our Services" page for additional service offerings.
Jacqueline Matthew, CPA
Our Las Vegas CPA firm offers businesses a wide variety of services including accounting, tax planning & preparation, and audits. Our business services include: executive coaching, strategic planning, and profitability enhancement.
HRC serves the nonprofit, government, and small business industries. HRC’s stewardship can also be beneficial to individuals navigating through their financial plans. Whether your company is heavily regulated or your business needs practical accounting & operational solutions, HRC can serve you.
Stay in the know with HRC’s blog. We’ll keep you updated with tips & trends. You’ll hear from all of our experts on a variety of topics ranging from financial planning to audit preparation and everything in between.
"For over 15 years I've turned to Dianna and her team at Houldsworth Russo for financial advice and expertise. From the time when a group of community leaders and I adopted 55 at-risk children through the "I Have a Dream" Foundation, to when I co-founded Three Square Food Bank, Dianna has been my trusted partner in launching and maintaining some of our community's most recognizable non-profits!"Julie A. Murray | President & CEO Moonridge Group